5 Things Practices Need To Do In The New Year
Wednesday, January 31st – 11:30 am Central
Every Tuesday in January we will be bringing you a very valuable component to the series, “5 Things practices need to do in the New Year” where will discuss what your practice should be implementing to exercise a culture of compliance while setting the tone for change in the New Year.
– Reviewing your Security risk & Privacy risk management & Remediation plans
– Business Associates, Vendor Contracts & HIPAA Compliance
– Disasters, the importance of a contingency plan
– Minimizing your workstation security risks
– Budgets, Budgets, Budgets
This significant series will be followed up by a Lunch and Learn webinar instructed by our very own Roger Shindell, MS. CHPS, CISA who currently sits on AHIMA’s Privacy and Security Practice Counsel and is also, Director for the Indiana Chapter of HIMSS. Roger is a presenter on HIPAA topics for the Global Compliance Panel, an international company that delivers diverse, high quality regulatory & compliance trainings.
REGISTER TODAY TO PROTECT YOUR PRACTICE
A Certificate of Completion for one hour of HIPAA Training
Two Complimentary Customizable Policy and Procedures Templates