Connect with Local Privacy and Security Professionals – and Discover the Latest Tips and Strategies for Complying with HIPAA
HIPAA Happy Hours are all about having fun, connecting (and even commiserating) with other professionals who manage HIPAA programs … and learning practical strategies for protecting patient data and information in a completely relaxed and social environment.
Your ticket includes:
- A drink ticket
- Light appetizers
- Free raffle prize entry (bring your business card)
- Access to a leading privacy security expert, Roger Shindell, M.S., CHPS, CISA, CIPM (Bring your top questions and challenges you face)
- Complimentary analysis of your current privacy and security program (An easy way to identify your organization’s top security gaps so you can plug the holes)
During the evening’s educational discussions, you’ll discover:
- The #1 contributor to privacy breaches … and how to close this gap
- A surprising reason that smaller operators need to be more concerned about data breaches vs. larger organizations
- What your real responsibility is when a business associate causes a breach
- What type of HIPAA compliance training your organization must provide – for you (the chief privacy officer) and for the rest of your staff
- And more – bring your most pressing questions and challenges, so you can tap into the brainpower in the room (including the CEO of Carosh!)
Seating is limited. Reserve your ticket below for the HIPAA Happy Hour nearest you — and grab a seat for a friend or colleague, too!
Register Below for the HIPAA Happy Hour Nearest You!
Frequently Asked Questions
Suggest an Alternative Location
If you are unable to attend, please provide an alternative location that is convenient for you.
For more information contact:
Mary Lou Harkins
Phone: (219) 310-2499