Join an Exclusive Community of “Accidental” HIPAA Privacy and Security Officers
Have you been christened the designated privacy and/or security “officer” for your healthcare practice — even though you have little to no relevant training?
It’s a tremendous and intimidating responsibility … and a lonely job.
But now you don’t have to be alone. HIPAA Happy Hour is THE place to connect with your peers … so you can get support, trade ideas, and pick up tips to do your job more efficiently and effectively.
These monthly gatherings are designed specifically for “accidental” HIPAA and privacy officers. People, like you, who are wearing many hats in addition to managing your organization’s privacy initiatives – and who may be feeling a bit apprehensive about everything that’s resting on their shoulders.
5 Reasons to Attend Our Fun and Lively Gatherings
- Enjoy the company of other unwitting HIPAA and privacy officers … people who know exactly how overwhelming it is to be in charge of compliance – without having the training you need.
- Get reassurance and answers to your most pressing questions from a leading privacy professional
- Reduce the time needed to create policies and procedures. As a welcome gift, we’ll share more than 100 templates that pass regulatory scrutiny — all written by a leading privacy and security expert.
- Expand your toolbox of resources to make compliance easier and more cost effective.
- Develop a network of people that you can learn from – and ask for input when you face tough challenges
Your $10 reservation fee includes:
- One drink ticket
- Light appetizers
- 90 minutes of networking with your peers
- Access to templates for all the policies and procedures you need for your HIPAA compliance program (valued at $500)
- Access to a leading privacy and security expert, Roger Shindell, M.S., CHPS, CISA, CIPM if you’d like professional advice on the top questions and challenges you face
- Free raffle prize entry for your choice of a Carosh product or service (valued at $2,500)
- A certificate for a complimentary analysis of your current privacy and security program (valued at $297) — to help identify your organization’s top security gaps so you can plug the holes
Bring plenty of business cards – and your most pressing questions!
About Your Host:
HIPAA Happy Hours are hosted by Carosh Compliance Solutions as part of our mission to support small and mid-sized healthcare practices. There is a load of misinformation out there about how to correctly comply with HIPAA regulations, and we’re dedicated to helping you navigate the waters. So you can ensure your organization is compliant — and still be able to focus on delivering exceptional care to your patients.
Have a question or challenge? Our CEO, privacy and security expert Roger Shindell, M.S., CHPS, CISA, CIPM, will be on hand if you’d like a little free advice.
Contact our event coordinator, Kaylee Wiley, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Register Below for FREE to the HIPAA Happy This Saturday!
Register Below for the HIPAA Happy Hour Nearest You!
Frequently Asked Questions
Suggest an Alternative Location
If you are unable to attend, please provide an alternative location that is convenient for you.
For more information contact:
Mary Lou Harkins
Phone: (219) 310-2499