1. Review your security and privacy risk management plan, and revisiting your remediation plan
- Evaluate how well your firm did last year; Did you have any breaches or near breaches?
- Have you updated your HIPAA policies & procedures to reflect any needed operational changes to protect your patient PHI?
- Have you updated your security, privacy risk assessment & remediation plan?
- You will also need to identify progress for the items on your remediation plan, has all the items been accomplished?
This significant series will be followed up by a Lunch and Learn webinar instructed by our very own Roger Shindell, MS. CHPS, CISA who currently sits on AHIMA’s Privacy and Security Practice Counsel and is also, Director for the Indiana Chapter of HIMSS. Roger is a presenter on HIPAA topics for the Global Compliance Panel, an international company that delivers diverse, high quality regulatory & compliance trainings. REGISTER HERE FOR THE WEBINAR!